My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nadot.my
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Gypsy shawls!




Just a quick update... I'm currently into gypsy shawls..so when i went to KL yesterday, adalah sangat geram melihat banyak warna2 yg menarik that i decided to beli satu kodi (sbb harga sekodi lebey kurang sama dgn harga nak beli sume kaler that i wanted)..so, sebab dah beli banyak, i think i better sell some... =)



So, the price of 1 piece of shawl is RM17 (postage included)

However, the price will be cheaper if u self pick-up or by hand..

Do feel free to browse and do SMS me at 0192351327 or email me at nadot7@gmail.com in case u r interested!.. Thank you guys!...

 
GS01 (SOLD!)


GS02

 GS03
 GS04

 GS05 (SOLD!), GS06, GS07, GS08

 GS09, GS10, GS11


GS12 & GS13

  
GS14 (Both are the same item, different lighting)

0 comments: