My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nadot.my
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday 9 May 2008

Spring is here~

Waaahhh...haven't write for quite a long time... even i'm not a good writer or a good story teller, but still i miss writing in this blog...huhu...so..here comes my first entry for this month...


Lots had happened since my last entry.. not going to write everything here though.. huhu...

Anyway, the weather here is getting better and better everyday - as in warmer and sunnier; which resulted in a happier me! (My mood is affected by the weather) ...hehe...I bought some flowering plants from Dobbies and planted them on my balcony.

Yesterday, K Linda and I went for a stroll along the Union Canal , 5 minutes walking distance from our flat, and jakun2 there for a while.

This afternoon, we went to Silverknowes Beach here in Edinburgh - 25 minutes by bus from the city centre. We were very excited after sgt lame terperuk dekat rumah all these while during autumn and winter... So, again we were very jakun and i can't stop myself from posing & menggedik2 dpn kamera di laut...huhuhu...

Hurm....I don't really know why..but suddenly, I've lost my mood to write...so...till fingers meet keyboard again...later... hoho

2 comments:

nadia said...

finally ada gak blog baru hehehe .nadot nye mood ikut weather la ekk?? kalau balik msia mood nadot ikut weather camne? hahahhaa miss u dot

nadot83 said...

kat msia ikut gak le..tnye dude...mmg dr msia gitu...
kalo mendung, mule la sedey je, down je...panas sgt lak, jd marah je...
yg sedap2 tu mcm cuace petang yg panas2 sedap...itu sgt suke...msti sgt hepi ketike ittew...hohohoho