My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nadot.my
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday 19 April 2008

3 paragraphs...ok..?!?!..huhuhu

I stared at the screen of my laptop, thinking of something to post on my blog. I was blanked. Nothing really came into my mind. I stared again...and again...and again...Still, I was blanked.

I took a look at the first page of my blog. Most of the recent posts were on sad thoughts, emotional stuff, hatred, and feeling down. Yup, there were few on happy thoughts and happy moments, but I never thought I am this pathetic...huhuhu

So, now, I'm typing this, thinking to myself, that even if my mind still blank, I already have 3 paragraphs for this post. And i'm also currently thinking, that I should stop writing and publish this post even I didn't say anything in particular..hohoho...Again, at least, I have 3 paragraphs (Igt senang ke?..hehe)..

Enuff said.. :D

5 comments:

lem de vander said...

huhuhu

susah betul nak tulis 3 paragraphs....

huhuhu

berpeluh2 dibuatnya

:P

nadia said...

hehehe good job.ada la jugak post :)

nadot83 said...

mmg sgt berpeluh leman nak tulis ni...gile penat...

Hi Kak Nadia...hohohoho

anot said...

3pharagraphs banyak tu...
ngehngehngeh

it's true though
people write best when they feel gloomy

nadot83 said...

Yup yup..betul Anot...
Just wrote a new post few mins ago...and yes.. i'm gloomy.. huhuhu