My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nadot.my
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday 21 September 2006

Kerja....pheww..

" My hands were too soft...i had to find some special occupation, some kind of work that would not force me to turn away from the sky and the stars, that would allow me to discover the meaning of life" - Marc Chagall



______________________________________________________________________



The quote above was from late Marc Chagall, a russian painter.



Lotz of thing happenned in August but havent had the chance to write 'em here. been bz working morning till nite pouring all my isi perut out...huhu...



My birhtday is in August, i graduated in August, our family day dekat kampung was in August, went to bukit merah with my family in August...pendek kate..macam-macam ada in August....hohoho....It will take me days or even month to write all these memorable event here in the blog...so..i'll pass...



I'm in my office rite now, Think PLus Consulting Sdn Bhd where i work from 9am to 1 pm as an exec. Then at 2.30 i have a tuition class in a tuition centre nearby for 2 hrs then at 7 pm-10 pm i have another class in the same tuition centre. Monday until friday except on thursday, my tuition classes are in a centre in selayang, 15 minutes driving distance from menjalara, 7-10 pm. So, i go to work at 9 am everyday and sampai rumah at 10 pm.



Tu tak termasuk dengan my part time tutor job in Science fak, UM. Fortunately the labs are on Friday and saturday yang tak clash langsung dgn any of my other jobs. Still sometimes, i have to ponteng kerje pagi coz need to go to UM jumpe lecturer regarding my Master which i juz received the offer letter last 2 days. Ni yg wat pening giler nih...x de mase nak bace pasal master. Maybe next 2 months ke im going to quit my job here in Think Plus although agak sayang coz mane nak dpt bos yg bagi kite masuk ofis 9-1 je and biler ade hal, cuti je la skati...



Friends say im workaholic, but i do think 'moneyholic' is the best to describe me...My dad pun pelik aku asyik nak simpan duit je..ade ke die suruh aku bayar road tax and insuran kerete..susah2 je...haha...plan nak pegi tengok along grad dekat manchester next year, tuh yg pulun keje tuh...Kalau tak sempat kumpul banyak, kene jugak la gune duit ayah separuh..huhuhu



Tapi serius, agak banyak gak aku menyimpan sekarang, every month siap buat budget tuh utk belanja, utk savings dll...dlm 2/5 daripada gaji aku aku simpan dalam bentuk insuran ke, asb ke dll...yg lain belanje and byr phone bill yg berlebey-lebey & byr ptptn lagi (wpun ayah bagi duit lagi utk byr bil n ptptn, tp x cukup..shhhh)..huhu...



erm..enuff for today..need to make a few phone calls to some companies to promote the event that we're organizing in Qatar in conjunction of Asia Games in Doha, Qatar this December. Okay la..enuff said....papaiii







5 comments:

Nor Nora Joe said...

mmg penat kn??? huhu..

Nadot said...

u hav no idea....hahaha

-broken angel- said...

keje utk makan....makan utk keje...

khairil said...

dan keje ko adalah makan....

Nadot said...

aboyzzz jeles giler..