My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nadot.my
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Edinburgh at 5 am~

My life is upside down at the moment. My sleeping pattern has changed from bad to worst. i sleep at 6-7 am nowadays and wake up at 4 pm. Even so, I only managed to complete 4-5 sentences per night for my dissertation. I swear I don't really now what I was doing staying awake all night in front of my laptop. My dissertation due to submit on the 22nd of August. But I need to finish it a week earlier so that I have enough time to print 4 copies of this dissertation and send them for binding.



Anyhow, my staying up all night hasn't come to waste completely. I get to see Edinburgh at 5 am in the morning and here are some shots of the view from my flat on the 4th floor. huhu..


[caption id="attachment_104" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The usually busy junction at 5 am"]The usually busy junction at 5 am[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_105" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Nothing interesting in this pic, just wasting my time uploading it..huhu"]Nothing interesting in this pic, just wasting my time uploading it..huhu[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_103" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="5 am in Edinburgh"][/caption]

Okay, I've wasted enough time writing this post (uploading is more lke it). Got to get back to work. owh..but i feel like eating maggi. so,got to eat.. daaa~.. ;)

3 comments:

nadia said...

ayo yo adik.pukul 5 baru tidur ka???
anyway, nice pics.and u really have to speed up now.due date dah less than 1 week kan. so now kene buat 4 5 paragraphs or pages instead of 4 5 sentences.ok? u can do it dot!

daju said...

omg. edinburgh lawa gile..
and your flat really has a nice view..
unlike my apt. bukak2 nmpk parking lot..

nadot83 said...

baik kak nadia,akan ku cube ikut nasihat ittew...cube je la, x janji le nak ikut...hehehhe..tq banyak2 anyway.. ;)

yup yup..lawa kan daju...hehehe.....which makes it even harder for me to leave this place...adooiii...
the third picture is the view of Edinburgh Castle - from the back la tapi...hoho...