My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nadot.my
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2008

EMO ... again...huhuhu~

"Let's not forget that the little emotions are the great captains of our lives and we obey them without realizing it". ~Vincent Van Gogh, 1889

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It has been a long time since I last felt EMO and now, I'm EMO again. hohoho. I thought only one person here could make me EMO but, that person is now gone and being replaced by another person whom, sad to say, had successfully making me EMO!!..

So much for a coincidence..so, I believe that I am now being tested by Him and I should be strong and just ignore all the things or person that could make me EMO. How I wish I could be that strong...huhuhu..

Enuff said! ;)

0 comments: