My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nadot.my
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday 11 September 2008

I'm going back!!...haha :)...huhu :(

I can't wait to go back, but at the same time, I don't want to go back...huhuhu...

I've just received my flight e-ticket and I will be departing from Edinburgh Airport on the 11th Sept at 2.50 pm. Then. I'll be arriving at Heathrow around 4 pm and have to wait 6 hours before my flight back to KL. So, I've bought few books and I have my sudoku to occupy myself during the endless waiting (endless le sgt...huhu)..

I haven't finished packing, yet my bag is heavier than it supposed to. I hope I don't have to pay a lot for the over-weight bag, but if I have to, then K linda has to pay for me first because I'm practically, technically and basically BROKE! huhuhu...

Gotta get ready to break my fast with the guys. Cidud belanje kami, yeay!..hehe... Doakan sy slamat smpi Malaysia yer....till then.Later! ;)

1 comments:

nadia said...

dot, selamat pulang! cepat2 la abiskan packing tu.have a safe journey back my dear! muuaahhh