My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nadot.my
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2008

~I could just .... choke .... :(

I think I might have posted an entry almost similar to what I'm intending to post right now. But, who cares?!?..huhuhu

________________________________________________________________________________


"There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go". ~Author Unknown


________________________________________________________________________________


Have you ever feel your chest hurting like something big is stepping on it, for example, an elephant? Then your eyes start to sting with sadness and you just feel like crying but all the tears seem to stuck somewhere near your throat which in the end makes your heart hurt like hell. You wish that your tears could just come out to remove the heaviness in your chest so that you could feel better. But the tears remain unmoved and just linger between your chest and throat and you end up choking instead of crying. The problem is, all these things remain in you for quite a long time and only start to go away after few hours or when something that makes you happy suddenly appears out of nowhere (which in my case is unlikely to happen..huhuh).

Have you??!!

Unfortunately, I have.... :(

0 comments: