My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nadot.my
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday 18 December 2008

~Last goodbye...

"Ain't no headlights on the road tonight


Ain't nobody here to make it right


Cause we couldn't seem to find a way for love to stay


If you had another night to give


I would have another night to live


But you're never gonna see me cry the last goodbye"


-Last Goodbye (Atomic Kitten)



____________________________________________________________________________

Ain't got nothing to do with my life. Dude and I are just fine. It just that, this song used to be one of my fav songs  (ingat yah?..hehe) and it has been so long since I last heard it. Found the video clip just now when I was searching my hard disc for something else. hehe...


Later!

2 comments:

nadia said...

waalaaa tekejut i tengok tajuk post ni. ingatkan apa la tadi :P

nadot83 said...

hehe...akak ni..igt bkn2 lak...hohoho...