My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nadot.my
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Ice blended....tungguuuu!!

I always love ice blended...seriously in love with it...

My fav is starbux caramel frappe cream based + choc chip with whipped cream of course.... (ok ... i'm salivating..)..huhuhu.. yah introduced me to it few years ago without the additional choc chip... bile tambah choc chip.... wow!!!


anyway, any ice blended will do especially choc flavour; including those sold in pasar malam; which usually cost rm3.00 - rm3.50..

I'm not really into coffee based ice blended as i don't really like coffee that much....

Anyhoo, since the cafe in our faculty sells ice-blended ( just knew like 2 weeks ago), I guess now i'm their regular customer; bought a total of 5 ice blended already out of 9 working days since i knew about it. tried their choc and vanilla flavour, but love the vanilla more with whipped cream and extra choc rice...wooohooo!!!.. it's a bit overpriced though - rm4.90 compare to pasar malam punye...


reason for posting this entry is actually because - I'm going to buy one like,  NOW!!!... Mizah dah tunggu utk ke cafe... so Later!!.. ;)

0 comments: